IAEA Travel Grants
Instructions for IAEA Travel Grants
The IAEA offers a limited number of travel grants which contribute to meeting the grantee’s travel and accommodation expenses. The grants aim to stimulate the attendance of selected professionals in the research reactor community who would have difficulties attending RERTR-2009 without this assistance. The IAEA invites particularly young people to apply for a travel grant. The criteria for selection are:
- The candidate must be a national from an IAEA Member State eligible to receive assistance under the Agency’s Technical Co-operation Programme;
- The candidate must present an oral paper or poster accepted by the Programme Committee;
- Priority will go to first-time applicants.
If you are interested in a travel grant, please download and fill in the Grant Application Form below, make sure it is properly endorsed by a competent authority in your organization/government and send it back via your official National authority (Ministry of Foreign Affaires or National Atomic Energy Authority) to the
International Atomic Energy
Vienna International Centre
Wagramer Strasse 5
P.O. Box 100
This form should be returned through the official liaison offices with the IAEA by 15 September 2009 at the very latest. To start the procedure in due time (sending it through the post may take some time) you may anticipate the form (properly endorsed by a competent authority in your organization/government) by fax (+43-1-26007-22770) or by e-mail ( ).
How to apply:
- DOWNLOAD now the the "IAEA Grant Application" form [ PDF (112KB)]
- Complete the the "IAEA Grant Application" form
using one of the following methods:
- Open the form in Adobe Reader, print it and type/ write the required info on the printout, then fax it to Mr. Adelfang.
- Open the form in Adobe Reader, fill the form fields in Adobe Reader (no pen/type machine needed!), print the form and send it to Mr. Adelfang by fax. You will not be able to save a copy of the filled document and must keep a copy of the printout for your records.
- If you have the Adobe Acrobat editing software, you can do as instructed in option 2.b.; you will be able to save the completed form for your records on your computer.
- The "IAEA Grant Application" form must be completed, signed, properly endorsed by a competent authority in your organization/government, and sent to Mr. Pablo Adelfang by September 15, 2009 at the very latest. You may fax it or e-mail it.
IAEA GRANT APPLICATION CONTACT:
International Atomic Energy Agency
Wagramer Strasse 5,
P.O. Box 100
Phone: (+43 1) 2600-22770
Fax: (+43 1) 26007-22770
Download the latest and free version of Adobe's Reader to view documents in PDF format. If you have questions about or problems with downloading, installing or using Adobe's Reader, please visit the Adobe website.
Problems viewing/ printing PDF files
Should you experience problems with viewing/printing the PDF files:
PDF Help Notes (link opens in new browser window)