RERTR-2011 is NOW CLOSED for registration. Thanks for your interest.
RERTR-2011 is using the Eventbrite Event Manager for on-line registration. During registration you will be referred to as a "Ticket Buyer"; rest assured registration for RERTR-2011 is free. If you must cancel or change data submitted at registration, please contact Linda Legerski Phone: +1 (630) 252-4836; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: .
In this page you will find:
Explaining words used by Eventbrite
- Only one registrant per ticket type is allowed. All you have to do is specify a quantity = "1" for the selected ticket type using the "QUANTITY" drop-down and then click on the "Register" button.
- This will redirect you to the registration form. There you will have a 30-minute time window to register.
- Please register yourself as the "ticket buyer".
- Fill in all mandatory fields. If you plan to bring a guest with you, you will have to provide also the guest's full name.
- Once you have provided all the needed information, click "Complete registration".
- You will be directed to a window thanking you for your order.
- An automatic confirmation will be sent to you via email. If you have any changes, contact Linda Legerski (Phone: +1 (630) 252-4836; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: ). You will not be able to make changes to the data you submitted on the website directly.
- Foreign visitors to Chile: please read the Visa Information page.
- Q: What is Eventbrite?
- A: Eventbrite is a provider of online event management and ticketing service.
- Q: Can I still register for the meeting by phone, fax or e-mail?
- A: NO. The meeting registration is to be done through Eventbrite. If, for some reason, you cannot register using Eventbrite, contact Linda (Phone: +1 (630) 252-4836; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: ) to see if an alternative arrangement can be made. Such exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis at the discretion of the Organizing Committee.
- Q: Do I need a visa to entry Chile? If so, how to apply?
- A: Visit entry visas for Chile for more information.
- Q: I am bringing a guest to RERTR-2011. Do I need to communicate her/his personal data to you?
- A: YES. We need the guest's full name. Please provide this information during the registration process.
- Q: I need to cancel my registration. How do I do this?
- A: First, please note that cancellations are allowed only up to 10 days before the event. If it is prior to 10 days before the event, contact Linda Legerski (Phone: +1 (630) 252-4836; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: ) to cancel your registration.
- Q: I need to change some data I provided at my registration. How do I do this?
- A: Please contact Linda Legerski (Phone: +1 (630) 252-4836; Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161; email: ) to communicate changes.
- Q: I tried to register for RERTR-2011 in Eventbrite, and it said that the event is finished. Why?
- A: The registration deadline is October 15, 2011. Please register before that date by using the on-line registration form at http://rertr11.eventbrite.com, which will ensure the timely processing of your registration.
- Q: Who do I contact to get technical assistance if I am having difficulties registering for an event?
- A: For technical assistance, contact .