Visa and Passport Requirements
- Official web page informing on how to obtain a visa when travelling to
Information in English | Information in Spanish
- As a general rule, foreign nationals should get in touch A.S.A.P. with the
closest Chilean consulate to apply for a visa.
List of Chilean Embassies & Consulates (in English)
- Entry requirements for Americans:
- No visa is required by US nationals for visits of up to 90 days, but a US$131 reciprocity fee, payable in USD cash on arrival, will be charged for tourists.
- The receipt is regarded as a multiple entry visa and is valid until the passport expires.
- A passport is required for travel to Chile.
Health & Vaccination
For some Health and Vaccination Information for Chile, please visit the Health Information for Travelers to Chile page of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
If you have questions regarding Visa and Passport Requirements, please contact Linda Legerski.
Ms. Linda Legerski
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue, Building 208
Argonne, Illinois 60439-4815, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (630) 252-4836
Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161