Foreign Research Reactor Spent Nuclear Fuel
- J. R. Deen, W. L. Woodruff and C.I. Costescu, "WIMS-D4M
User Manual (Rev. 0)," ANL/RERTR/TM-23, Argonne National
Laboratory, Argonne, IL (July 1995).
- J. E. Matos, "Foreign Research Reactor Irradiated Nuclear
Fuel Inventories Containing HEU And LEU Of United States Origin,"
ANL/RERTR/TM-22, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL (December
- R. B. Pond and J. E. Matos, "Photon Dose Rates From Spent
Fuel Assemblies With Relation To Self-Protection (Rev. 1),"
ANL/RERTR/TM-25, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL (February
1996); see also, Internet site http://www.rertr.anl.gov/RERTR/index.html.
- A. M. Weinberg and E. P. Wigner, "The Physical Theory
Of Neutron Chain Reactors," p. 133, University of Chicago
Press, Chicago, IL (1958).
- S. Glasstone, "Principles Of Nuclear Reactor Engineering,"
p. 118, D. Van Nostrand Company, Princeton, NJ (1955).
- H. Etherington, Ed., "Nuclear Engineering Handbook,"
p. 7-15, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, NY (1958).
- K. Way and E. P. Wigner, "The Rate Of Decay Of Fission
Products," Phys. Rev., 73, 1318 (1948).
- K. Way and E. P. Wigner, "Radiation From Fission Products,"
Phys. Rev., 70, 115 (1946).
- M. J. Bell, "ORIGEN - The ORNL Isotope Generation And
Depletion Code," ORNL-4628, Oak Ridge National Laboratory,
Oak Ridge, TN (May 1973).
- M. M. El-Wakil, "Nuclear Heat Transport," p. 94,
International Textbook Company, Scranton, PA (1971).
- "Reactor Physics Constants," ANL-5800, p. 634, Argonne
National Laboratory, Argonne, IL (July 1963).
- S. Untermyer and J. T. Weills, "Heat Generation In Irradiated
Uranium," ANL-4790, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne,
IL (February 1952).
The 2016 International RERTR Meeting (RERTR-2016) will take place in Belgium.
Stay tuned for further details.
The 2015 International RERTR Meeting (RERTR-2015) took place in Seoul, Korea on Oct. 11-14, 2015.
For more information visit RERTR-2015.