Visa and Letter of Acceptance
In order to visit China and attend RERTR 2009, all non-Chinese citizens will be required to have valid visas.
Visa F is issued to an applicant who is invited to China on a visit, on a study or lecture, business tour, for scientific-technological and cultural exchanges, for short-term refresher course or for job-training, for a period of no more than six months.
China Entry Visa Requirements:
- A valid passport which must have at least 6 months of remaining validity and with at least 1 blank visa page in it.
- The completed Visa Application Form (Q1) with one passport photo (black and white/ colour).
- An invitation letter is required for the Visa application. In order to
receive an invitation letter, participants to RERTR 2009 must provide during
the on-line registration the
following information :
- Name (as it appears in passport)
- Passport Number
- Country of departure
- Mailing Address
- Fax No.
How to Apply:
- Complete the on-line registration for the RERTR-2009 meeting and provide all of the information requested for the letter of invitation.
- When your application information is received, the formal visa invitation letter will be sent to you by e-mail.
- You must apply for your visa along with the letter of invitation and your passport to the Embassy or Consulate-General in the consular jurisdiction in which you live. Alternately, you may choose to use a visa and passport support organization to process your application.
- Visa fees and processing times vary from country to country. Please check with the visa office for details.
If you have any question regarding to the entry visa to China, please contact Linda Legerski.
Ms. Linda Legerski
Argonne National Laboratory
9700 South Cass Avenue, Building 208
Argonne, Illinois 60439-4815, U.S.A.
Phone: +1 (630) 252-4836
Fax: +1 (630) 252-5161